Elia System Operator is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of the BEL Mid-index. Its core shareholder is Publi-T. Elia System Operator has been listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, since June 2005.
* Including the free float shares (class B shares), Publi-T owns a total of 44.87% of the Elia shares.
** Including the free float shares (class B shares), Publipart owns a total of 3.24% of the Elia shares.
Please refer to the detailed shareholder structure for further information.
Interfin, a shareholder of Publi-T holds a participation of 4.27% in Elia since end of 2011; Belfius Insurance holds a participation of 1.17% in Elia.
Elia Engineering is fully owned by Elia and is responsible for all engineering activities, while Elia Re is Elia’s reinsurance company. Elia Grid International (EGI) is a 50/50 joint venture between Elia System Operator NV and 50Hertz Transmission GmbH. Elia holds shares in:
- HGRT (holding des gestionnaires de réseau de transport), a shareholder in the French-based European power exchange EPEX Spot SE;
- Coreso, the first joint regional technical coordination centre, shared by nine European transmission system operators;
- JAO, a joint service company of twenty Transmission System Operators from seventeen countries, responsible for the yearly, monthly and daily auctions of transmission rights on 27 borders in Europe.
Elia has a 80% stake in Eurogrid, which was set up in 2010 to acquire German grid operator 50Hertz. The remaining 20% is held by the German state-owned Bank Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (« KfW »).