Elia Group operates under the legal entity and listed company Elia. Its main shareholder is the municipal holding Publi-T. Elia System Operator has been listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, since June 2005.
Interfin, a shareholder of Publi-T holds a participation of 3.78% in Elia since end of 2011; Belfius Insurance holds a participation of 1.04% in Elia.
Please refer to the detailed shareholder structure for further information.
Elia Engineering is fully owned by Elia and is responsible for all engineering activities, while Elia Re is Elia’s reinsurance company.
- Enervalis, developping innovative software-as-a-service solutions that will support market players in optimizing their energy bill, while helping to meet growing flexibility needs, with a view to managing the balance between supply and demand on the system;
- Ampacimon, providing and developing dynamic monitoring systems (current capacity) for overhead lines that help the TSOs to increase the efficiency of the grid and which respect the required security level;
- JAO, a joint service company of twenty Transmission System Operators from seventeen countries, responsible for the yearly, monthly and daily auctions of transmission rights on 27 borders in Europe. Acts as a fall-back for the European Market Coupling;
- HGRT (holding des gestionnaires de réseau de transport), a shareholder in the French-based European power exchange EPEX Spot SE;
- Coreso, the first joint regional technical coordination centre, shared by nine European transmission system operators. Coreso contributes to a number of EU objectives, namely the operational safety of the electricity system, the integration of large-scale renewable energy generation (wind energy) and the development of the electricity market in CWE;