Laageind closed on 1 May, temporary interruptions on Scheldelaan on 2 and 3 May
Local diversions to and from Stabroek
- Traffic from and to Berendrecht via Monnikenhofstraat and Abtsdreef in both directions.
- Traffic from and to Hoevenen via Kleine Molenweg (N114) and Hoge Weg in both directions.
- Traffic from and to the Port of Antwerp via Antwerpsebaan and Monnikenhofstraat in both directions.
Diversions via A12 to and from Stabroek
- Traffic from Bergen-op-Zoom via the Berendrecht exit (junction 12), Krommeweg and Monnikenhofstraat.
- Vehicles from Antwerp weighing over 3.5 tonnes via the Leugenberg exit (junction 15) and vehicles weighing under 3.5 tonnes via the Hoevenen – Dijkstraat exit and Kleine Molenweg (N114).
To carry out the works along Scheldelaan safely, Elia will need to temporarily interrupt traffic eight times around the BASF site on both Thursday 2 and Friday 3 May. The interruptions will affect traffic in both directions and last for a maximum of 15 minutes each. There will be no diversions in place during the works, but temporary traffic lights will be installed.