19 May 2021
Quarterly statement: Elia Group Q1 2021
Elia Group remains confident with regard to realising an Adjusted Return on Equity (ROE adj.1) of between 5.5% and 6.5% for 2021.
- Financial outlook for 2021 reiterated
- Strong cooperation between Energinet and Elia Group as feasibility studies are being undertaken for hybrid inter-connectors in the North and Baltic Seas
- 50Hertz has started laying the cable for Ostwind 2
- The backbone of the Belgian high-voltage grid is being upgraded to ensure security of supply
- Elia Transmission Belgium and BESIX want to give smart buildings an active role in the electricity system
- First SF6 free gas-insulated switchgear commissioned by 50Hertz
- Elia Group has rejoined BEL 20 Index
1 Determined as the result attributable to ordinary shareholder/Equity to ordinary shareholders.